We use 3M Vinyl to print our High-Resolution images which is done inhouse. Our 3M Vinyl is of the highest quality, and makes it ideal for wrapping PC Cases.
We have two finishes for you to choose from, Matt and Gloss, both of these finishes look amazing. So, if you want something with eye popping colours go with the Gloss and if you want dark dull colours then Matt is for you.
PLEASE READ INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE ORDERING
Please note, our vinyl wraps are made to order and the current printing and wrapping period is up to three or four weeks, this depends on how busy we are, however, if orders are completed early, we will ship before the end of the manufacturing period.
Once the vinyl has been printed, returns will not be accepted as per our terms and conditions.
METAL PANEL OPTION: Vinyl wrap does not let through any light and is ideal for Metal panels.
TEMPERED GLASS PANEL OPTION: Vinyl wrap is translucent which will allow your design to be illuminated if using LED’s or Fans with built in LED’s.
LET’S PRINT YOUR DESIGN!!
If you would like to use your own design on the Vinyl Wrap, then please follow our specifications below, as this will help you create and design something that will fit onto the Vinyl Wrap. If you use any artwork that has Copyrights attached to it, RorzCustomPC will not be held liable for any copyright infringements as you the customer have incurred.
Choose one of these two options:
Option 1: (RECOMMENDED)
Send the panel to us and we will wrap it for you, which INCLUDES A 1 YEAR GUARANTEE!
Option 2: Use our DIY and wrap your panels yourself, this does NOT INCLUDE A 1 YEAR GUARANTEE!
Follow These Steps Below:
VERY IMPORTANT: If you can’t remove the panels from the case due to pop rivets, then please contact us for assistance, as you may need to ship your case to us.
- Ask us if we have a template of your front panel. If we don’t, then please follow the next steps.
- Remove front panel from PC case.
- Remove any extra plastic/metal parts from your front panel.
- Measure your front panel, height and width. We recommend using a soft tape measure as it will measure around curves/bends more accurately. Add 10mm to height and width to accommodate bleed. (SEE EXAMPLE TEMPLATE IMAGE ABOVE)
- If you’ve chosen option 1, ship your front panel to us after you have taken the measurements. Add the front panel measurements and case model to the ‘Add Comments Here’ section when you checkout.
- If you’ve chosen option 2, we will print the DIY vinyl and ship it to you.
- To apply the vinyl wrap yourself, please read our FAQ
THE EXTRA 10MM ADDED TO HIGHT AND WIDTH IS THE 5MM PRINT BLEED, PLEASE NOTE THE BLEED AREA WILL NOT BE VISIBLE ON THE PANELS!
Please use WeTransfer to upload your image for us to print HERE, and use this email address to send from WeTransfer: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: We will aim to ship your purchase within two weeks of order date.
CUSTOMIZE AND GET YOUR GAME FACE ON!! 😝